Bakeware Use and Care
IMPORTANT SAFETY, USE AND CARE INFORMATION
Thank you for choosing our bakeware. These instructions are for your general safety, as well as for the use and care of your bakeware to avoid personal injury or product damage.
- Before first use and after each use, wash pans thoroughly with mild
dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Do not use oven cleaners to clean bakeware.
- Avoid soaking pans overnight. Dry promptly and thoroughly after washing.
- Do not use dishwasher detergent tablets. These concentrated cleansers will damage the finish.
- Hand wash only.
- Keep small children away from the oven while you are baking. Some pets,
especially birds, have extremely sensitive respiratory systems and should
be kept away from the kitchen area.
- Always use potholders when handling hot bakeware.
- Never place your bakeware over a direct flame. Do not use your bakeware
on the stovetop. It is for oven use only.
- This bakeware is oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Never use your bakeware in the microwave.
- Do not use metal or sharp-edged utensils, which will scratch
the nonstick surfaces.
- Do not use nonstick sprays. They burn at low temperatures
and may accumulate on your pan over time.